About the Summit
New Markets, Advanced Technologies and Project Finance for Waste Conversion in the Circular Economy
The World Waste to Energy and Resources Summit is the foremost international business networking event in the sector, focused on promoting innovation and building partnerships. It brings together a unique combination of international waste management CEOs, local government, project developers, technology companies and the financing community to mobilise investment and identify the right solutions to accelerate the build-out of projects.
This year’s agenda will explore waste policy, upcoming projects in international markets, the digital revolution, game-changing business models, the future of thermal ACT, innovation in anaerobic digestion and cutting-edge high-value fuels and chemicals from waste.
The summit is set to feature 60 industry-leading speakers covering the most exciting technologies and innovations transforming the market.
Leading industry experts joined us in 2018, including:
- Leveraging Policy to Open Up New Market Opportunities and Boost Profitability
- The Digital Revolution and Modernising Waste Conversion Infrastructure
- Crunch Debate: From Energy to Resource – What Next for ACT?
- Fuelling Tomorrow’s Fires: Feedstock Innovation and Evolution
- Riding the Wave of Resurgent Anaerobic Digestion
- Getting Across the Line: Which Business Models are Working (and Which Aren’t)
- Project Opportunities in Africa, the Middle East and Asia
- High-Value Conversion from Plastics to Products